Hand, such as physique, skin as creamy. Lead, such as grub grub, such as gourd rhinoceros tooth, small cicada the first Crescent. Qiaoxiaoqianxi, beautiful eyes hope Xi.
Whenever I see this block of text, not by the surging waves of mind, this text is taken from the Book of Songs in the "master" and a short twenty-eight words, a full image of a charming woman with magical in our eyes. Shuo, defined as "large"; ancients fruitful for the United States, so Hiroto meaning that "beauty", simple language, it is beautiful! A kind of fresh and natural in human society, enchanting than pure enjoyment arises spontaneously ... ....
I do not know other people read this text What will he do, anyway, I read more than once goods, in addition to the surging every time after reading the minds of other than feeling more of a thinking and perception ... ...
A buddy had just been invited to play out with me and joke that is the concept of beauty out. I usually do not go out easily, stay indoors in a noisy marketplace than the exposure being much more comfortable Moreover, note also the way in which the minds of the weak Si-Si fleeting Emmanuel, born in the empty mountains, like the mist Xinyu, the relaxed feeling is indescribable, it not Yoshiya!
But this time there is also a feeling heart, and she guides my steps slowly set aside outside the realm until see those. This is a city roads, with a poem can be summarized as: the wind stirring the sky wave mixing style is also quite a mixed bag of a River. Particularly colorful dress is endless so I Xinchan: I saw a girl (Fortunately, no hasty conclusions, it is not treating her like a doll) from entrenched like a snake, that was yo waist twist, can be made when the rope a; let it stop while ye look, yet also seemed a mop standing upright, an apple face was inexorably set in a "hairy" and "ball" inside, and then coated with two eyebrows, a nose, a mouth, with head and ... ... However, a while a sharp odor vying influx of encroaching upon the heart!seo|
laser marking machine|
没有评论:
发表评论